Your Path To Better Trading
In a post earlier this month, I gave my readers several action oriented tips to help them get started on a path to success. I decided to continue on this theme by giving out some more ways to help you pave a path to better trading!
1 – Get Your Calendar Buttoned up!
Before doing anything else towards better trading, you have to know where you currently spend your time. You’ve got to identify everything within your routine that can be done differently or even eliminated altogether!
- Open up your favorite Calendar App. I can recommend iCal or Google Calendar since each offers synced notifications between your phone and computer – not to mention, they’re free!
- Now focus on the low hanging fruit. When do you wake up every day? Do you always drop your kids off at 8 AM? Get these no-brainer items on your calendar and set them as repeating events.
- Include your weekends! As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, I get in my best market analysis on Saturday and Sunday when things are quietest!
- Don’t be afraid to get granular. If you’re spending more than 15 minutes on a task, throw it on your calendar.
- If you need to allocate a big chunk of time every day to reading and conducting research for trades, consider doing that during a time of day when things are calmest for you.
Now step back and examine your findings.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below for FREE.